Wooww!! This soup is so delicious and hearty, it’s made with a range of veggies and a Italian tomato broth seasoned to perfection. Produced in one pot, this will give you a comfortable soup.
This is feel like a soul-soothing soup,a bowl with an amazing and comforting soup. With a range of hearty vegetables, this healthy soup is an easy recipe. In less than an hour you can have a big pot of soup that is truly delicious. All the ingredients are cheap and easy to find at your local grocery-store or you can use everything that you’ve in your home already! nutritious and chock full of healthy ingredients which will certainly make you satisfied.
You can make ahead this recipe, so you can save yourtime during your busy weeknights by make a big batch of soup which you are able to store, then can you eat for later or maybe for weeks ahead.
How To Store the Soup
You are able to keep this hearty vegetable-soup to airtight-containers in the fridge up to 3 to 4 days. or if you want to keep your soup for more longer, you can store it into an airtight-containers in freezer up to 3 months. Then if you want to serve it, you simply have to reheat it into your microwave or back on the stove top until heated through.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Lentil Bolognese, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Vegan Kidney Bean One Pot Pasta
- Nut-Free Vegan Creamy Pasta With Butter Beans
- Mermaid Crunch Thai Salad
- Cajun Sweet Potato Rice Bowl
- Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice
- soup pot, or a large Dutch
- 2 tbsp olive-oil
- 3 garlic minced
- 2 stalks-celery chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon-juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup corn thawed if frozen
- 1 tbsp Italian-seasoning
- 28 oz tomatoes diced
- 2 medium carrots chopped
- 2 medium-potatoes peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 15 oz kidney-beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper or to taste
- 6 cups vegetable-broth or chicken broth
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 8 oz cauliflower florets cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tsp vegetable-powder buillon or vegeta
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 bay-leaf
- First, you need to heat the olive-oil in a soup-pot or in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Then, add-in carrots, onions, celery into the pot and cook until softened, stirring ocassionally for approximately 5 minutes.
- Next, add-in garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Then, add the cauliflower, diced-tomates, Italian-seasoning, potatoes, corn, kidney-beans, vegetable-broth, bay-leave, lemon-juice, pepper, salt, vegetable buillon-powder and stir to blend. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to moderate and cook for 20 minutes.
- Next, add-in the zucchini and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Taste the seasoning and adjust with pepper & salt as needed.
- You need to remove the bay-leaf.
- And then, garnish the soup with parsley and serve it immediately, enjoy it.