This recipe is a vegan verison of Chinese-American pepper beef stir-fry dish. It’s just need 10 ingresients and just take 15 minutes to make. This dish isn’t just amazingly delicious, but it is even easier to make than the traditional version.
rather than using steak, I more prefer to use black-beans. Maybe it look strange at the first. But, black-beans are light in flavour, that means they will take every flavour you give to them. And you know, it’s really super hearty and satisfying so that they make the perfect substitute for steak. Combine this with sautéed ginger, garlic, and bell-peppers and toss in a tangy umami-sauce. So, let permit me to present you to the most scrumptious vegan stir-fry.
This is the best last-minute weeknight meal. Want make it still fresh? It’s easy, You can store it in the refrigerator when it cooled. It will be last for 3 till 5 days, Gently reheat in the microwave or the stove when You want serve it. How it’s really fantastic for making ahead or meal-prepping.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Vegan Pepper Black Bean Stir-Fry, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls
- Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes With Mediterranean Quinoa
- Ground Turkey Taco Salad
- Cheesy Chicken Spinach Bake
- Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice
Vegan Pepper Black Bean Stir-Fry
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp rice-vinegar
- 1/4 tsp liquid-smoke
- 1 1/2 tsp brown or white-sugar
- 1/4 cup soy-sauce gluten-free if preferred
For the pepper black beans:
- 4 garlic minced
- 2 inch fresh-ginger minced
- 2 bell-peppers any color & thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp light-oil like canola or vegetable
- 1 can 19oz black-beans drained and rinsed (2 cups)
- green-onions for garnish (optional)
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- First, put all the sauce ingredients into a large measuring cup or a medium-bowl then whisk well to mixed. and set aside.
- Second, heat the oil in a large-skillet over medium-high heat
- When the oil hot, add peppers and cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Then, add ginger and garlic and cook for5 minutes more, stirring often until the peppers srart to brown and soften.
- Next, add black-beans and sauce into the pan and stir, cooking for a few minutes until the sauce thickens and coats the veggies and the beans are heated through.*
- Serve it when still hot over rice and garnish with green-onions and sesame seeds if desired.