Gluten-free and oil-free! This vegan kidney-bean-pot-pasta recipe is simple to create with ingredients that are simple in under 20 seconds! Wholesome and savoury, It is the ideal comforting-dinner that is healthy too in weeknight.
Let’s us discuss one-pot-pasta for a while. It is really look like a magical, particularly if you’re short on time and hate cleaning up. Both usually walk in line. Washing up is not too much an unenjoyable-procedure, but often it takes more longer than the cooking!
If you decide to overlook on this vegan one-pot-pasta recipe then well, that’s your loss! Anyone that loves pasta should put it on their dinner-rotation.
Wanna more specifically? Here we’re talking chewy and tender spaghetti, cooked in rich coconut milk with an abundance of spices: cumin for earthiness, turmeric for depth and paprika for a generous hint of spice, and that beautiful orange colour. Apple-cider-vinegar adds some tanginess.
And needless to say, my recipe never been complete if i don’t added mushrooms, onions, zucchini, bell pepper and carrots.
We’re also adding kidney beans, that are tasty and also a fantastic supply of plant based protein. Out of all the bean types, I find these bean work especially well in pastas and salads.
But you can customise it for your tastes. Take a look on your refrigerator and get be creative! And I would really like to hear about your last creations in the comments below.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Vegan Kidney Bean One Pot Pasta, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Ground Turkey Taco Salad
- Cheesy Chicken Spinach Bake
- Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice
- Vegan Wild Rice Soup With Jackfruit
- Kale Falafel
Vegan Kidney Bean One Pot Pasta
- Non stick saucepan
- 1 Big carrot, chopped
- ½ can Coconut milk
- 1 can Red-kidney-beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup Oat milk
- 1 Big bell-pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp Apple-cider-vinegar
- 1½ cup Chestnut mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup Vegetable stock
- 7 oz Gluten-free-spaghetti
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 cup Zucchini
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Sauté the mushrooms and the onions for 3 until 4 minutes at a large skillet till they start to soften.
- Add the bell pepper, carrot, zucchini, and smoked paprika. Stir for a moment to coat the veggies.
- Stir throughout the kidney-beans, then pour in the coconut-milk and oat-milk. Add the apple-cider-vinegar, garlic, spaghetti, lemon-juice, cumin and vegetable-stock.
- Simmer, stirring often for 10 to 12 minutes until the pasta is cooked. Add more vegetable stock if it becomes too dry.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately and you can eat the pasta.358