I make this recipe with juicy ripe-peaches, candy-corn, cherry-tomatoes, and feta. This easy recipe is tossed only with fresh lemon-juice and olive-oil to get flavorful and light salad that is amazing for parties, or else.
This is one of the many versions pasta salad recipe. I use yummy salty, crumble feta for substitute goat-cheese and adding red-onion, juicy sweet-peaches, and sweet-corn. I love how it easy to make.
What I really like about pasta salads such as this is they are easily customizable with ingredients that you have, so feel free to get creative with your imagination.
How to store this arugula pasta salad
This healthy recipe will last in the refrigerator for approximately 3 until 4 days. In addition, It’s also delicious made beforehand, so don’t hesitate to prep it before.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Tomato, Corn, & Peach Arugula Pasta Salad, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Blackened Shrimp Avocado Burrito Bowls
- Korean Ground Beef and Veggies
- Skinny Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Tex Mex Chicken and Zucchini
- Asian Steak Bites and Potatoes
Tomato, Corn, & Peach Arugula Pasta Salad
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2-3 tbsp olive-oil extra virgin
- 8 oz fusilli or bowtie pasta (regular, whole-grain or gluten-free will work)
- 1 cup raw-corn or you can use frozen corn and thawed or canned corn
- 4 oz crumbled-feta or sub goat-cheese about ¾ cup
- 1/2 tsp sea-salt plus more to taste
- 2 large ripe-peaches sliced
- ½ medium red-onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry-tomatoes halved
- 1/4 tsp red-pepper flakes
- 5 oz baby arugula 6 cups
- freshly ground salt and pepper
- First, boil a large-pot of water and add a bit of salt.
- Once water boiled, put pasta into the pot and cook till al dente approximately 7-9 minutes, drain pasta. reserving a few tbsp water for later. And, put intoa large-bowl.
- Next, in small-bowl, whisk red pepper flakes, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, and salt until wellmixed.
- Then, pour the dressing over warm-pasta and add remain of a few tbsp water to keep the pasta non-sticky and still moist . slowly add feta-cheese and toss it with pasta gently.
- Next,put slices of peach, corn, red-onion, arugula, and cherry-tomatoes. Toss to blend, and taste. Add more olive-oil, lemon-juice, salt and or pepper if needed. It’s great when serve in hot or cold. Enjoy it.