This fast and easy Vegan Thai Peanut Ramen Noodle Soup is made with a super creamy peanut coconut-broth, crispy, and tofu roasted-mushrooms! It is a healthful, hot and super yummy Japanese noodle-soup which ready to serve in under 20 minutes.
Creamy Vegan Thai Peanut Ramen
It was so super yummy, I wanted to discuss and share this tasty and exceptionally creamy Japanese noodle soup recipe. In fact, my variant really reminds me of a pasta dish with creamy coconut-peanut sauce and veggies. However, I like sauces that manner it’s rally superbly-creamy, thick, yummy and satisfying! Anyhow, this recipe is actually fast and easy to make, amazingly delicious and also a fantastic weeknight dinner or lunch for virtually any moment!
Homemade noodle soup!
Instant soups are now available everywhere in thousands of variants to purchase from the shop. But let us be fair, do they taste good? I mean the preparation is obviously super fast and simple, but owever, the nutrient content from this a soup is comparatively low and is thought to contain many unwanted components, such as taste enhancers and artificial flavors. And so, I find that homemade foods are always the best! Not only as it’s more healthier, but additionally, it tastes better and you are able to customize the components to your diet and taste!
Quick and easy recipes!
Why is this very simple recipe so unique?it’s because of creamy-peanut coconut-broth. In combination with the Japanese Ramen-noodles, this is truly the main recipe for the Thai peanut ramen noodle-soup. The conventional Ramen-broth can essentially be ready in a number of various ways, but I made it using vegetable-broth, coconut-milk, and peanut-butter.
Plant-based ingredients and natural spices
If it comes to spices I favor using just natural organic ingredients and seasonings. In this Thai peanut ramen noodle soup, I have added fresh roasted garlic, ginger, and curry-paste to get yummy flavors. Additionally, I have added Jalapeños that make this ramen-soup spicy! But, you may add any spices you want.
Vegan Ramen Noodle Soup
Although the preparation requires much less than 20 minutes, it requires a while to unfold the tastes. So, if you prepare the broth one day ahead and chill it overnight, it will give a greater taste blow the following day! Then, all you want to do is heat it up and bring to a boil, then add the ramen-noodles and then let simmer for 5 minutes (or according to the package directions for the noodles).
You can use whatever ingredients you want!
It’s possible to add any extra ingredients to your desire. I created my dish ramen soup with crunchy tofu and roasted mushrooms, however, you might also use different veggies like carrots, zucchini, broccoli, etc. Or prepare the soup if you don’t enjoy it.
Crispy tofu and roasted mushrooms
To prepare the crispy broccoli and mushrooms, then you ought to drain the tofu well. I typically wrap it in kitchen paper to squeeze the extra liquid. Once dry, you can dice the tofu, marinate with the turmenic (or other spices). Then fry in a pan with hot-oil till crispy. You can fry it in 1 pan. but, I typically use another pan for those mushrooms, because this really is to me the best means to do it, Finally, I add the crispy-tofu into the fried-mushrooms. Add some soy-sauce and stir to mix it until well-coated and well-browned.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Thai Peanut Ramen Noodle Soup, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Chopped Thai Salad With Coconut-Curry Dressing
- Black Bean & Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini
- Pasta With Spinach Sauce
Thai Peanut Ramen Noodle Soup
- 1 tbsp thai curry-paste
- 2 tsp coconut-oil or other-oil
- 2-3 garlic minced
- 1 tsp jalapeño-chili spice
- 8.8 oz ramen noodles
- 2 tbsp soy-sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp agave-syrup or other sweetener
- 1 tsp ginger finely grated
- 1/3 cup peanut-butter or more to taste
- lime-juice squeezed( optional)
- 3-4 cups vegetable-broth
- 14 oz full-fat coconut-milk
Tofu and Mushrooms;
- 1 tbsp soy-sauce or tamari
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 12.4 oz mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp peanut-oil
- 10.5 oz firm tofu
other vegetables of choice:
- fresh spring-onions
Peanut coconut broth:
- Preheat the oil in a large sauce-pan. Then, roast garlic and ginger for a while and stirring about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add the curry paste and sauté briefly. (when do this, you can also add other veggies, sauté and then cook).
- Pour the coconut-milk and broth then bring to a boil. Then add in Peanut-butter, soy-sauce, agave-syrup and jalapeño. Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Next, add the ramen noodles and simmer for about 5 minutes (or according to the packaging directions0.
- While the broth is cooking, Prepare the tofu and the mushrooms.
Crispy tofu and mushrooms:
- First, drain the tofu and wrap in with kitchen paper and then squeeze. Then cut into cubes And marinate together with the turmeric and cornstarch optionally. (the tofu will be crispier).
- Heat the peanut-oil in 2 small-pan or in 1 large-pan. In 1 pan, then fry the tofu until crispy from each side. in another pan, fry the mushrooms until the color golden-brown.
- Then, add the mushrooms into the tofu, glaze with soy-sauce and stir to mix all until evenly Coated and Well-browned.
- When it cooked, you can move it into the plate.
- Then you can serve your Thai peanut ramen with the crispy-tofu and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped scallions, parsley, peanuts and sesame or other toppings on top like you want.
- I more like using 5 Minutes ramen noodles, but you can also Utilize Whole grain, gluten-free ramen noodles or other types. As an alternative, you may use some other noodles, however make certain that you look at the cooking time in the packaging, which means you cook the noodle soup more longer or add the noodles earlier.
- I suggest to cook the noodles before serving, otherwise, they’ll be soggy.