The yummy, sweet teriyaki sauce and the (type of) hidden-vegetables within this Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl makes this one of the healthful ground turkey recipes your entire family will enjoy! I’m sure if your family will love it.
We adore Asian inspired recipes, also have quite a few here on the website! I really like Asian inspired dishes, and Teriyaki is a one of my family favorite recipes. The sweet and savory-richness of the sauce actually compliments the tastes of this ground-turkey. Plus it’s packed with veggies and you’re able to put this with steamed rice or noodles, or even wrap this up at a Lettuce Wrap.
Can I use ground beef instead of turkey?
Absolutely! This ground-turkey recipes may easily change with ground beef, chicken or pork. You are going to need to be certain that you drain it really nicely since ground beef allows-out a great deal of liquid, but it is work as well as the ground-turkey.
How to store Teriyaki Ground Beef
If you keep it in an airtight container in the fridge this Teriyaki Ground Turkey can last up to 3-4 days. However if you keep it in a airtight container in a freezer this chicken-noodle casserole can last up to 6 months. Freeze rice or noodles separately from the meat. when you want to eat that, you can thaw then reheat in the microwave or on the stove.
Customize your recipes
How much persons like this recipe? that’s obviously very much. But just how they change-up and make it their own for something really unique and flavorful.
- Ground-turkey recipes would be the tastiest if the meat is seasoned correctly. Add some spicy to the dish with a few Sriracha or red pepper flakes.
- Not lovers of rice? Use noodles instead. You may even utilize spaghetti noodles and toss-in a some cabbage to saute it.
- Don’t hesitate to reduce the quantity of sugar in this recipe. It will not influence the taste but it will moving towards to the savoury side.
- It is easy to customize this recipe to add your favourite veggies or put-in another base such as noodles or rice.
How long raw ground-turkey lasts?
When you buy ground-turkey in the store, it’s a”sell-by” date. Your beef will probably last 1 or 2 days past this date if correctly kept in it’s original packaging on your refrigerator. To optimize freshness, then wrap the packed turkey in foil and put in a freezer.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta (Gluten-Free)
- Vegan Savoury Oatmeal With Zucchini And Black Bean
- Sweet Potato And Quinoa Chili
- Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Vegan Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl
- 1 tsp ground-ginger
- 1/2 cup Soy-Sauce Low-Sodium
- 2 tbsp brown-sugar or less as you want
- 2 tbsp granulated-sugar or less as you want
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Red-Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp warm-water
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 green-onions diced for garnish
- 1 tbsp vegetable-oil
- 1 lb Ground-Turkey
- 1 cup broccoli finely chopped
- 2 large-carrots peeled and grated
- First, mix red-wine vinegar, 1/4 cup water, sugars, ginger, soy sauce, and garlic in a small saucepan over moderate-heat. Then, stir with a whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Next, in a small bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp warm-water and cornstarch until cornstarch is totally dissolved.
- Then, heat sauce over moderate-heat. Slowly whisk in cornstarch mixture and simmer till thickened, remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat vegetable-oil in a skillet over medium-high-heat.
- Then, add diced-onions and cook till tender.
- Crumble ground-turkey and garlic to the pan and cook until turkey is about half cooked.
- Then, add chopped-broccoli and grated-carrots, and then continue to cook until turkey is no longer pink or until cooked.
- Pour teriyaki sauce over cooked vegetable and turkey-mixture and stir, simmer for approximately 5 minutes to blend all the flavours.
- Spoon meat over the noodles or rice. Then, garnish it with green-onions.
- Serve immediately, and you can enjoy it!