These Whole30 steak bites with sweet-potatoes and peppers are miracle in one-skillet, You will definitely come back again and again! Easy, fast, nutritious, satisfying and filling. This is super yummy food.
These recipe are flavor-filled, nutrient dense, and super yummy. With bell-peppers, sweet-potatoes, and a big-pop of cilantro, this can be a fast, satisfying and filling weeknight dinner recipe, that everybody will adore.
do you and your friends like food that is fast, good, easy, healthy and full of flavor ?? If yes! this is the right choice, because that is what I am giving now. These steak bites are the perfect Whole30 dinner recipe to keep you fueled and feelin’ fine.
Whole30 steak bites with peppers and sweet-potatoes are need 1 pan and ready in under 45 minutes. Whole30 or not, this really is a family friendly recipe and that will make you addicted!
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Steak Bites with Sweet Potatoes and Peppers, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Miso Glazed Mushrooms
- Easy Vegan Pad Thai
- Vegan Wild Rice Soup With Jackfruit
- Kale Falafel
- Nut-Free Vegan Creamy Pasta With Butter Beans
Steak Bites with Sweet Potatoes and Peppers
- 12″ Cast Iron-Skillet
- Microwave safe bowl
- 1 tsp kosher-salt or sea-salt
- 2 garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh-cilantro chopped
- 3 tbsp olive-oil divided
- 1 large sweet potato about 12 oz then diced into 1″ pieces
- 2 bell-peppers seeded and diced into 1″ pieces
- 2 tbsp coconut-aminos
- 4 green-onions thinly sliced
- 1 lb flat iron-steak diced into 1″ pieces
- 2 tsp cracked black-pepper
- First, put diced sweet-potatoes into a microwave safe bowl.
- Then sprinkle with 1 tsp salt. Cover with a plate and microwave on high until just barely tender approximately 4 to 6 minutes. Stir once halfway through*.
- Next, heat a skillet over high-heat. and add 2 tbsp olive oil and heat until shimmering.
- Add the steak in one layer. Cook and turning every 2 minutes, until the steak are browned and the center is moderate, about 10 minutes.
- Then, remove the streak from the skillet with a slotted-spoon and put aside on a plate.
- Insert 3 tbsp olive-oil into skillet. Add the sweet-potatoes, toss to coat in oil and cook until browned and stirring occasionally approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- make a space in the center of the skillet and add-in garlic. Sautee, stirring occasionally until fragrant for about 1 minute.
- Add scallions and bell-pepper then toss with potatoes. Sautee and stirring occasionally until the peppers are tender for 3 until 4 minutes.
- Next, add steak and juices back into the pan together with coconut-aminos. Toss and cook another 1 till 2 minutes until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add cilantro and pepper and , toss and remove from heat.
- set aside into a plates, you can added fresh-cilantro over it if desired
- Serve immediately and enjoy it.