That is wonderful! This Southwestern Salmon Cake with Avocado-Ranch Aioli creates an easy 30-minute Whole30 & Keto dinner with a little-kick like what I like.
Salmon cakes are one of the things that struck me as rather strange, but now I really love it. They’ve fast become one of my favourite simple adn easy weeknight meals to make! I opted to make my own version using a Mexican spin (because who does not love Mexican themed dishes?!) . Believe me once I say, this is the only salmon cake recipe you could possibly want.
These salmon cakes as well as the aioli are all Whole30 friendly, keto friendly, paleo, gluten-free, etc. And you definitely know that salmon contains healthy omega 3! I like using canned skinless/boneless salmon. I love to bake salmon cakes to prevent the entire grease splattering out from the pan item. Anything to make less of a mess.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Southwest Salmon Cakes with Avocado Ranch Aioli, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Lentil Bolognese
- Vegan Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Vegan Pepper Black Bean Stir-Fry
- Vegan Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Thai Peanut Cauliflower Wings
Southwest Salmon Cakes with Avocado Ranch Aioli
- 1/3 cup almond-flour
- 1 tsp sea-salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp dijon-mustard
- 4 6 oz salmon boneless/skinless and drained
- 1 tbsp ghee or olive-oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili-powder
- 1/2 medium red-onion diced
- 1/8 cup fresh-cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- 1 tbsp coconut-aminos
Avocado Ranch Aioli:
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp onion dried-minced
- 1/2 tsp dill dried
- 2 garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp parsley dried
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon-juice
- 1 large avocado peeled and pitted
- 2 tbsp water or more if you want it thinner
- 1/4 tsp sea-salt
- 1/2 tsp chives dried
- First, preheat oven to 425°.
- Then, mix all the salmon cake’s ingredients into a large-bowl and blend well. Make sure to divide each the salmon pieces.
- Next, line a baking sheet with parchment-paper. Use a pastry-brush to spread cooking-oil of choice within the parchment paper.
- use a 1/3 cup measuring-cup to scoop the mix and form 8 1-inch thick patties using your hands.
- Put them on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and dlip it with a spatula.
- Put it back to the oven for an extra 10 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- While the cakes are baking,you can make the aioli. mix all aioli’s ingredients in a blender and blend on high-speed for 30 second. Then, add water as necessary until desired consistency is attained.
- after the cake is cooked, serve it on a plate with aioli.
- So you can enjoy it!