Dinner at a jiffy! those Skillet Shrimp Fajitas are not just great for you, but may be completed in under half an hour! Peppers, onions and fajita spiced shrimp are cooked in 1 skillet for a simple and easy dinner.
I have always been a believer in moderation whatsoever. Serial dieting isn’t for me I do not do fad diets, or completely restrict consume sugar or carbohydrates or anything out of my own diet. that absolutely not work for me. I love food, and when I am unable to splurge every now and then, it won’t ever work for me in the long term.
However, now I’m somewhat old, I will definitely feel that the changes in my physique. So I have had to take that moderation in all things and lean it slightly to the healthy side.
As much as I’d love to just eat whatever I want, I simply can not do it . I’m used to lunch consisting of leftovers on my children’s plates. Along with the children and I made way too many trips for sweet this season. So I am attempting to become conscious.
Part of the shift would be to make smarter choices in regards to foods so I can have that slice of cake or even try that new restaurant. And as it happens, eating smart in the home is pretty damn yummy. As demonstrated by those Skillet Shrimp Fajitas.
Skillet Shrimp Fajitas
Fajitas are a fairly normal thing at our home. As much as I enjoy chicken, sometimes you simply require a rest. Not merely is shrimp a excellent way to change this up, but it’s also super easy and quick to cook.
I have a tendency to looking a shrimp recipes once I am on the lookout for a speedy and effortless dinner. Such as this Chipotle Lime Shrimp Taco Recipe. Or Those Spicy Shrimp Bowls. Additionally, I think my children really like shrimp better than they enjoy chicken. So that shrimp being the winner!
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Skillet Shrimp Fajitas, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- The Best Easy Chicken Marsala
- Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl
- Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks
- Vegan Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- Pasta With Spinach Sauce
Skillet Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 lb large shrimp remove the tail, peeled and deveined
- 1 red-paprika thinly sliced
- 1 yellow-paprika thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow-onion halved and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 Lime juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili-powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp olive-oil extra virgin, divided
- other fajita toppings if desired
- In a big bowl, combine the shrimp, chili-powder, garlic-powder, salt, cumin, and smoked-paprika. Stir to mix and then let sit for approximately 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the red-paprika, yellow-paprika, onion and 1/2 tsp of salt. Saute the onions and peppers until they are slightly softened, about 4 minutes.
- after it, remove the onions and peppers in the skillet into a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp of olive-oil to the same skillet. Add the shrimp mixture and cook until the shrimp are cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes. Squeeze the lime-juice over the shrimp. next, add the onions and peppers back into the skillet and cook another minute to heat through.
- Sprinkle the fajita mixture with cilantro.
- finally, you can served that on tortillas with desirable fajita toppings.