These roast beef roll ups are keto, low carb meal and it’s only takes 15 minutes to ready! It’s make from roast-beef, sauteed-onions, melted cheddar-cheese and peppers.
Since all are great particularly ham roll ups. However, this low carb recipes was an updated version into the next level. This is one of my favorite recipes.
Melted cheddar-cheese and stuffed with sauteed-veggies that wrapped up in a slice of roast-beef. These roast-beef roll ups are one of amazing low-carb lunch that you want to make it again and again!
very low-carb, full of gooey cheeeese, healthy protein and fat. And, that low carb snacks is easy to make, perfect for meal prep, simple.
- Remember! You need a deli-sliced beef that is easy to roll up. Be certain the cuts are not too thin, or your rolls will have a hard time staying together.
- In this recipe I use shredded low-carb cheese such as: Cheddar-cheese, Parmesan-cheese, Manchego-cheese, etc. But, presliced will work as well too.
- My fave low-carb veggies for this recipe are bell-peppers and onions. You can cut them roughly the exact same size (it can ensure they cook evenly). But, you may use any type veggies.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Roast Beef Roll Ups, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
- Broccoli salad with Bacon and Cheedar
- Edible Cookie Dough Bites
- Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Bowls – Paleo + Whole30
- Vegan Stuffed Peppers
Roast Beef Roll Ups (Low Carb & Keto)
- 1 1/2 Cup Sharp Cheddar-Cheese shredded
- 1 Bell-Pepper thinly sliced and deseeded
- 1/2 Red-Onion thinly sliced
- 8 Slices Roast-Beef
- Cooking Spray
- First, preheat a oven to 375°F and line a baking-sheet with a parchment-paper.
- Next, toss sliced bell-peppers and onions in cooking-spray, then baking in a preheated oven till softened to your liking (I cook them for 15 minutes).
- Then, lay roast-beef in one layer on a baking sheet and then evenly spread cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven until cheese just melts, about 5 minutes.
- Let the meat or cheese to cool for approximately 5 minutes or until you are ready to take them
- Then, do the job fast before the cheese become hardness, put vegetables on one end of the roast beef and then roll up over the veggies.
- Finally, You can slice roll-ups in half or enjoy in entire. enjoy!