Hello guys, This Vegan-creamy pasta was made from carrots and potatoes. These foods are also savory, low in fat and the best of it all is lunch that is ready in less than 25 minutes or good for a relaxing dinner. And most importantly, the food is oil-free and gulaten-free so we don’t need to worry.
If you make this food, I advise that you make it extra more because you might want to eat it again immediately after eating that salad or maybe for the next days. So, this recipe can make us love at the first bite.
You can also serve Vegan-creamy pasta as a side dish when you eat a salad, or maybe you can cook in large quantities to store so they can be eaten for a couple days ahead. Even though the food is cold, it’s still very delicious to eat.
I really like my savory comfort foods with lots of umami along with a wholesome twist. This butter-bean paste recipe ticks all those boxes.
This sauce only uses a few simple ingredients that you might already have in your cupboard. Speaking of taste, or texture, and additional protein, I added some of chopped portobello mushrooms and butter-beans.
Nut-free creamy pasta sauce!
Sometimes I look for recipes on the internet related to creamy vegan pasta dishes using nuts, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. However, making a nut-free sauce can provide more benefits.
one reason is that it is obviously lower in fat. This creamy-vegan pasta will make your stomach full and satisfied without worrying about getting fat or gaining weight.
The most important ingredients of pasta sauce are potatoes and carrots, but I am sure and guarantee that it will not taste like vegetables. So, in other words this is the right choice for you who like to be picky about food.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Nut-free Vegan Creamy Pasta With Butter Beans, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Steak Bites With Sweet Potatoes And Peppers
- Almond Butter Thai Quinoa Salad
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls
- Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes With Mediterranean Quinoa
Nut-free Vegan Creamy Pasta With Butter Beans
- Food processor/Blender
- Sauce pan
- Skillet pan/Frying pan
- 1 can Butter beans, drained & raised
- 1 Red onion medium, chopped
- 7 oz pasta, gluten-free
- 3 Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ¼ cup Tahini
- ½ cup Oat milk
- 1 Big carrot, chopped and peeled
- 2 tbsp Tamari
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 17 oz Potatoes, chopped and peeled
- Cook the carrots and the potatoes for several minutes (between 12-15 minutes), until it's completely softened. Meanwhile, cook your pasta according to the instructions given inside the package, which usually takes between 10 to 12 minutes.
- After the pasta is ready, the paste can be drained.
- Add the Mushrooms and Onion into a Non Stick Skillet with a splash water and Also sauté for about 5 minutes, until softened. You may begin doing so if the pasta and vegetables are nearly cooked.
- wash and drain the vegetables and move them into a food-processor or blender along with the tahini, paprika, oat milk, lemon juice, cumin, and tamari. Blend it all until completely smooth.
- Then, add the butter beans to the skillet followed by the sauce and simmer for 1-2 minutes to heat the sauce.
- Next, add the cooked pasta and stir together with the other seasonings for 2 minutes or more so that everything is mixed evenly.
- And Finally, you can serve and eat it.