Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice created with only 5-ingredients and in two simple steps. It’s never been very simple to personalize your fantasy vegan-rice-bowl.
This is the best low carbohydrate or paleo recipe along with your entire family and friends will love it.
Just recently I found that I could use cauliflower as more than only a side. In reality it’s an excellent substitute for carbohydrates if you aim to get a low-carb dietplan.
Since it is, Cauliflower Rice is a wonderful idea but all about tastes and also my love for Mexican food.
The idea of creating my own Cauliflower-Rice recipe became real when I had invited some friends for supper.
This Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice is filled with excellent benefits thanks to garlic, cauliflower and black-beans that are full of protein.
Add a few fresh-guacamole, cashew sour-cream, organic tortilla chips and perhaps freshly lime-juice into it (optional as indicated in my recipe) and you receive the entire package made from healthful foods.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Black Bean & Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini
- Pasta With Spinach Sauce
- Vegan Dan Dan Noodles With Garlic Chili Oil
- California Chopped Kale Salad
- Fresh Spring Rolls
Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice
For the Cauliflower Rice
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive or canola-oil
- cilantro for garnish
- 1 chili, seeded & cut into small pieces (Optional)
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the Black Beans
- 1 14 oz can black-beans, drained
- 1 tbsp olive or canola-oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- Place the cauliflower-florets in a food-processor or high-speed-blender & pulse till you have rice-like pieces.
- Heat a skillet with 2 tablespoon of oil & fry the cauliflower-rice with garlic, season with pepper and salt.
- While the florets are frying-heat another little skillet add 1 tablespoon of oil, add drained garlic and black-beans into the pan.
- When all is completed, gather in bowls, garnish with the chili (optional) and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!