Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Roasted Red-Pepper Sauce! A mixture of quinoa, cucumbers or kale or lettuce, feta-cheese, kalamata-olives, and pepperoncini!
Here is the recipe I’ve been eating for the past week and a half to maintain myself eating some thing of nutrient value which really tastes good for my mouth.
For all those folks who adore Mediterranean tastes, the recipe taste is slightly acidic, salty, bright, and fresh.
This filling rainbow bowl is a mish-mash of quinoa, cucumbers or kale or spinach (fresh or sautéed) feta-cheese, kalamata-olives, pepperoncini, red-onion, hummus if you prefer, and basil or some other herbs. Plus we are adding a dollop of homemade roasted red-pepper sauce.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Roasted Red-Pepper Sauce, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Roast Beef Roll Ups
- Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
- Broccoli salad with Bacon and Cheedar
- Edible Cookie Dough Bites
- Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Bowls – Paleo + Whole30
Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Roasted Red-Pepper Sauce
roasted red pepper sauce:
- 1 juice lemon
- 1/2 cup olive-oil
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 jar roasted red-peppers 16 oz drained or roast your own red peppers
- 1 garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt more to taste
for the mediterranean bowls: (make by yourself a Mediterranean Quinoa Bow as you prefer!)
- spinach kale or cucumber
- red onion thinly sliced
- fresh basil or parsley
- First,pulse all of the ingredients for the sauce in a food-processor or blender until mostly smooth. The sauce’s feel ought be thick and textured. like the pict.
- Then, cook the quinoa accordance with the package instructions.
- When the quinoa is completed, build by yourself a Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl!
- Store leftovers in Different containers and assemble each bowl just before serving. Especially the sauce and the greens, as those will get soggy when stored together with Each of the other ingredients.