Just need 20 Minutes Lo Mein With Garlic-beef and Broccoli will melted in your mouth with a tender beef with carrots, broccoli, and noodles. And, the sauce adds such great taste to this easy recipe.
Lo Mein is a stir fry meal that’s composed of noodles tossed with asian sauce and meats or veggies. The excellent thing about it’s you may create a good deal of variation from this recipe. So the unbelievable combination of tastes and textures based on what vegetables and legumes you’ve got available.
Making easy and fast meals for families is always a priority. For those of you who want to make meals that don’t require a lot of effort but really delicious! maybe this recipe is one of the answers. Because beef and broccoli covered in a sticky and sweet-sauce is the best dinner that we want to serve to our families.
one more the best thing about this recipe is that you can make it ahead. Let it cool completely and store in an airtight container. It will stay good in the fridge for 3-4 days. Or you can freeze it for up to 6 months. Then, if you would like to serve it, you only have to thaw it afterward heat onto a skillet until warm.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Lo Mein with Garlic Beef and Broccoli, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Tomato, Corn, & Peach Arugula Pasta Salad
- Blackened Shrimp Avocado Burrito Bowls
- Korean Ground Beef and Veggies
- Skinny Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Tex Mex Chicken and Zucchini
- Asian Steak Bites and Potatoes
Lo Mein with Garlic Beef and Broccoli
- 8 oz flank-steak sliced against the grain
- 8 oz lo-mein noodles or spaghetti-noodles
- 2 tbsp hoisen-sauce
- 2 tsp sesame-oil
- 3 cups broccoli-florets
- 3 garlic minced
- ¼ cup brown-sugar
- 1 medium-carrot shredded
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy-sauce
- ¼ tsp crushed red-pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- ¼ tsp ground-ginger
- ¼ tsp pepper
- First, cook the noodles according to package instructions in a large-pot with boiling-water. Then, add broccoli 5 minutes before done and then allow them to cook till tender. Drain broccoli and noodles.
- meanwhile the pasta is cooking. Add olive-oil into a medium-skillet. And, cook the steak until the steak is no longer pink. Then, add garlic and carrots, cook a few more minute.
- Next, in a small-bowl whisk brown-sugar soy-sauce, ginger, red-pepper, hoisin-sauce, sesame-oil, and pepper.
- Last, add spaghetti into the skillet and pour the sauce on the top and toss until well tossed. Enjoy it.