This honey garlic chicken stir-fry recipe is full filled with chicken, carrots and broccoli, all coated at the easy sweet and savory sauce. A much healthier dinner choice that the entire family will love and enjoy it!
When I’m bored and looking for fast-meal, I turn to Asian-style meals like chicken and green beans, chicken and stir-fried asparagus and also this yummy honey garlic chicken.
Cause it, it feels like stir-fries have kind of turned into my thing. It was not something that I set out to do, but my stir-fry recipes tend to be very popular, and this honey garlic chicken stir fry is still an all-time favorite!
How to best cook chicken?
The very best way to cook this chicken for stir fry is to season it with salt and pepper, then sear it in oil in a hot pan until browned and cooked through. And remember! Don’t to overcrowd your pan, should you include a lot of meat simultaneously, the chicken will steam rather than brown. I normally cook my beef in batches to get the best outcomes.
How you make it?
To make chicken stir fry, you’re need boneless skinless chicken-breasts cut into cubes, broccoli, carrots, soy-sauce, garlic and honey. Cook the vegetables in a hot pan, then remove the veggies and include diced chicken breast and minced garlic. After the chicken is cooked through, add the veggies back in the pan. Whisk together chicken-broth, soy-sauce, honey and cornstarch, then pour over the chicken and veggies. Simmer for a couple of minutes then serve and revel in!
Tips for get the perfect!
- Cut your vegetables into similar sized pieces so they’ll cook evenly. I suggest slicing the carrots really thin so they can cook fast.
- This recipe is for garlic lovers, with 4 tsp of garlic in the sauce. If you are not a garlic big fans, you are able to cut this sum in half with fantastic outcomes.
- I suggest utilizing low-sodium chicken broth to help control the salt content of this dish. You could even use low-sodium soy sauce if you would like. Utilize a tamari sauce to create this recipe gluten-free.
- Chicken stir-fry is excellent if you served it over rice, quinoa, cauliflower noodles or rice.
What kind of the Sauce?
Many stir-fry sauces are made out of soy-sauce, garlic, and other seasonings like sesame-oil, ginger, rice-vinegar, chicken-broth or chili-sauce. One significant element of stir-fry sauce would be a thickening agent, such as cornstarch. A thicker and milder sauce will probably cling better for your chicken and veggies.
Variation of honey garlic chicken:
This dish is tasty as written, however there are several distinct methods you could personalize it to your own tastes.
Flavorings: don’t hesitate to add different flavors into the sauce for example fresh-ginger, lime-juice, hot-sauce and toasted sesame-oil.
Vegetables: Swap bok choy, mushrooms, bell peppers, baby corn or zucchini rather than the carrots and broccoli.
Protein: Rather than chicken-breast, you can try chicken-thighs, fish, sliced steak or cubes of tofu.
Toppings: End your stir fry using a sprinkle of sesame seeds, green onions, chopped cilantro or crushed red-pepper flakes.
As soon as you try this chicken stir-fry, you will end up making it on a regular basis!
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Blueberry Banana Protein Baked Oatmeal
- Vegetable Soup
- Avocado Strawberry Mango Salsa
- Vegan Curry Soup With Tofu
- Easy Vegan Mushroom Stew
Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Vegetable-oil divided 1 + 1 for use
- 2 cups Broccoli-florets
- 1 cup Carrots thinly sliced peeled
- 1 lb Chicken-breasts boneless skinless then cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 Garlic minced
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup Low-sodium chicken-broth or water
- 1/4 cup soy-sauce
- First, heat 1 tsp of oil in a large-pan over moderate-heat.
- Then, add the carrots and broccoli and cook for about 4 minutes or till veggies are tender.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan, put them onto a plate and cover it.
- Wipe the pan and clean with a paper towel and then turn the heat to high-heat.
- Add the remaining tbsp of oil.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and then add them to the pan in one layer (you might have to do this measure in batches).
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes for every side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Next, add the garlic into the pan and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Insert the veggies back into the pan and cook for 2 more minutes or till the vegetables are heated through.
- In a bowl whisk together the chicken broth,soy-sauce, and honey.
- In a small-bowl blend the cornstarch with a tbsp of cold water.
- Pour the soy-sauce mixture over the chicken and veggies
- Then, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the cornstarch and bring to a boil, cook 1 more minute or until sauce has only begun to thicken.
- Finally serve it immediately, with rice if you desired. And enjoy it!