Honey Balsamic Chicken begins with a simple marinade of tangy-balsamic vinegar and sweet-honey, then topped with a balsamic-glaze. You can cook this easy recipe at a cast-iron skillet for a elegant, gluten-free, quick and healthy main-dish.
You should to know that all of the ingredients that you need maybe on your kitchen. To make a marinade for honey balsamic chicken that will take your dinner from boring to be brilliant. It’s simple, easy to make, and super delicious!
An awesome mixed of sweet-honey and tangy-balsamic vinegar to tantalize your taste budsatop a tender and juicy from chicken-breast.
If you want, it’s possible to prep the marinade ahead before and keep it separately from the chicken, or you can also mix it all together and marinade for up to 12 hours. But! remember…. Avoid marinading for over 12 hours to prevent it from breaking down because of the acidic nature of the marinade.
And, you can store the Leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days, or in a freezer safe container it can safe for up to 4-6 months.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Lentil Bolognese, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Easy Vegan Pad Thai
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- The Best Easy Chicken Marsala
- Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl
- Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks
Honey Balsamic Chicken
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar good quality
- ¼ cup chicken broth regular sodium
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ tsp. salt to taste
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. rosemary fresh finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- First, pound the chicken-breasts into 1-inch thick then cut it to 4-oz portions. (Don’t skip this step when prep the recipe!).
- Next, in a medium-bowl whisk the vinegar, broth, garlic, honey, pepper, rosemary, and salt.
- Then, reserve 1/2 cup of marinade and add remaining of 1/4 cup into a 1-gallon ziplock bag with the chicken-breasts.
- Next, marinate it for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- In a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat add in oil and chicken, allowing excess marinade drip from it before adding into the skillet. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes for each-side, or until it’s cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees (Check with meat-thermometer.).
- Meanwhile, in another skillet or small saucepan add remaining of marinade and bring to a boil for about 1 minute and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Next, let balsamic-vinegar mixture simmer for 10 minutes or until it’s reduced by half and forms a glaze.
- Finally, serve grilled chicken-breasts with balsamic-glaze, and enjoy it.