Ground Turkey Taco Salad is a easy main course salad,colorfully and give us health. It is filled with crispy lettuce, and topped with a zesty floor turkey and bean mix and all your favorite taco toppings.
This taco salad recipe is just another one of those who I have been making for several years, and it super yummy. It comes together so quickly. Simply prep the components and set up a build your own taco salad bar for the loved ones or your party bunch!
Ground turkey Taco Salad
I have recently stopped purchasing red meat for the most part. I truly love ground-meat, but it is so much better for people to consume ground turkey rather than it. I put it into spaghetti, chili, tacos. And within this taco salad. It is really good, and I can not stand t enjoy it! I promise that your family will love it as much as mine will.
woww…. this Taco Salad is this easy meal to make. You can control the quantity you prepare based on the quantity of people who are with you.
What to do with Leftovers
Your ingredients of turkey taco salad will be perfect for meal-prep. you can keep the meat split in the container, until you ready to eat that. It is delicious, you can eat it when it’s hot or cold. In addition, it is amazing in burrito bowls or tacos. you can store the leftover taco meat in an airtight container, it will be last for up to 4 or 5 days.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Bangkok Curry Noodle Bowls (Gluten-Free & Vegan)
- Creamy Veggies And Noodles
- Vegan Dan Dan Noodles With Garlic Chili Oil
- California Chopped Kale Salad
- Fresh Spring Rolls
Ground Turkey Taco Salad
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 lb ground-turkey
- 8 oz canned-corn drained
- 2 cups salsa
- 15 oz chili-beans un-drained
For the optional tortilla strips:
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- 2 small flour tortillas
For the salad:
- 12 cups lettuce washed and chopped
- First, season the ground-turkey with salt.
- Then, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken using a tb sp of garlic till no longer pink, then break up meat into small crumbles.
- Next, add chili beans (don’t drain it) and 2 cups of salsa and corn. Stir and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes. Uncover and let sit for a couple of minutes to cool and thicken slightly.
- Layer salad ingredients with lettuce, then meat, then toppings of your choice then toss it.
- serve and enjoy it.
Tortilla strips (optional):
- First, preheat the oven to 350°.
- Then, stack 3 tortillas and slice in half, then cross-wise into thin pieces.
- Scatter it on a 1 layer foil lined cookie sheet and drizzle with a tbsp or less of olive-oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and put into the oven for 7 to 8 minutes until crispy and nice.