These grilled teriyaki salmon bowls combine two of my favourite favorite things in the a delicious bowl! This broiled teriyaki salmon is Whole30 and Paleo, created gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free and elegant sugar-free. This bowl is a simple and healthy dinner full of healthful vegetables and fats!
I really don’t understand why I really like bowl dishes SO much, however I really do! I thinks, I have gone a bit overboard with all the bowls, but they’re life for me! I believe that it’s because I enjoy mixing up all of the tastes and receiving just a little bit of everything in every bite.
Additionally, I sort of take it as a challenge to determine exactly how much I could fit into a single bowl! Hopefully you adore bowl-meals just as much as me, and if not, perhaps these grilled teriyaki salmon bites can help carve out a tiny place on your heart for them!
To create our sauce Paleo and Whole30 friendly, we now utilize dates to sweeten and coconut-aminos. The mix of those flavors with garlic and ginger is just perfect!
Some of our favorites with salmon include broccolini, bell-pepper, onions and mushrooms. You truly can not wrong! Add some colour, add a few greens and enjoy it!
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Bowls Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Vegan Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Vegan Pepper Black Bean Stir-Fry
- Vegan Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Thai Peanut Cauliflower Wings
- Easy Vegan Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Bowls
- 4 fillets salmon (of about equal size)
For the Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 ½ tsp apple-cider-vinegar
- ½ cup coconut-aminos
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- 1 tsp fresh-ginger, grated on a microplane
- 2 dates, pitted and soaked in warm water for 10-15 minutes then drained
For the Rest of the Bowls
- ½ bunch-asparagus, bottoms trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups greens
- 1 lb green-beans, trimmed
- 1 cup cauliflower-rice or white-rice (cauli rice for Whole30)
- 1 tbsp avocado-oil
- sea-salt and pepper
- 1 tsp sesame-seeds (Optional garnish)
- ¼ cup green-onion, chopped (Optional garnish)
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and oil grill grate. On a Traeger, heat to 400°F.
- Cut veggies and put on a grill pan. Drizzle with avocado-oil and season with pepper and sea-salt to taste. Put aside.
- Put all the sauce ingredients in a food-processor or blender then blend all of the ingredients till smooth.
- Put sauce in a small-sauce pan-and heat over low-heat, stirring occasionally, while the remainder of the meal cooks.
- Season salmon with pepper and salt then place flesh side-down on the grill. Grill about 8minutes and carefully-flip. Cook till salmon is done for 6minutes.
- Add the veggies into the grill at precisely the exact same period as the salmon. Toss them around when you reverse the salmon.
- Once you flip the salmon, then heat-up cauliflower-rice or white-rice. To cook cauliflower-rice just heat-up in a skillet with a little oil & season to taste with pepper and salt.
- After salmon is completed, carefully remove veggies and salmon from grill.
- Assemble your bowls. Add a base of greens, cauliflower or white-rice, veggies, salmon and drizzle sauce over everything. Garnish with sesame-seeds and green-onion. Serve and Enjoy!