A tender broiled-chicken, salsa-verde, cheeses, and creamy broth of green-enchiladas sauce, with that ingredients You will love that recipe. It’s great for your busy nights! This Mexican-soup recipe is low-carb friendly and keto that can make everybody happy. And this recipe can be made in an Instant-pot or on a stovetop.
Creamy green-enchiladas chicken-soup is really easy and yummy instant-pot or crockpot. This keto slow-cooker Mexican-soup is the best weeknight dinner recipeand easily adapted Instant Pot recipe so you have more option for your creation.
When You want to add spice taste, usage extra green-salsa or some green-chili sauce that is hot.
Always grate your cheese to acquire a remarkable melted cheese. Pre-packaged grated cheese is coated in with potato-starch that will help prevent sticking within the package. Sadly, this also keep it from melting really well.
Ensure that your cream cheese is at room temperature before You add it into soup. Remember! cold cream-cheese won’t melt nicely, so You can soften it in microwave before adding into the soup.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Green Enchiladas Chicken Soup, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies without Bake
- Vegan Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal
- Classic Pasta Salad
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Lo Mein with Garlic Beef and Broccoli
- Tomato, Corn, & Peach Arugula Pasta Salad
Green Enchiladas Chicken-Soup (Keto Mexican Chicken-Soup)
- 2.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 28 oz can green-enchilada sauce
- 24 oz chicken-broth
- 1 cup half and half or heavy-cream
- 2 cup Monterey jack-cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese cubed at room temperature (or softened)
- 4 oz green salsa salsa verde
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, in a large-stockpot, add-in chicken and broth. Simmer until chicken is cooked and can easily be pulled aside.
- Then, remove chicken and shred it.
- Next, add in enchilada-sauce, half and half, shredded-chicken, green-salsa, jack-cheese, and cream-cheese into the pot. Stir and heat soup till it’s warm and the cheese is melted.
- Season with pepper and salt if necessary. Serve with remain of hot-sauce, sour-cream adn green-salsa on the side. Then, enjoy it.
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- First, in a 6-quart slow cooker, put in chicken broth, chicken-breast or thighs, and green-enchilada. Cook on low-heat for 6-8 hours. When done, remove chicken and shred it.
- Next, Add jack-cheese, shredded-chicken, cream-cheese, half and half, and green-salsa into slow-cooker. Then, turn crockpot to heat and stir until cheeses are melted.
- Add or extra-salsa or hot-sauce to taste.
- Serve and enjoy it! You can topped with green-onion, avocado, cilantro, and sour-cream.
Instant Pot Instructions:
- First, cook chicken on high-pressure with 1 cup broth for 8 minutes. Do a quick-release after 10 minutes.Then, remove chicken and shred it.
- Set pot to saute medium, and add shredded-chicken, remain of broth, green-enchilada sauce, salsa, and heat until warm.
- Next, add cheese and remain of ingredients. Stir until cheese is melted, and season with salt and pepper if you needed.
- Serve and enjoy it.