Who does not like cookie dough?! In here you will try and learn how to make these safe-to-eat edible cookie dough bites only in a few minutes and just need 5 simple-ingredients. And you know! They are also vegan and gluten-free!
now it’s time to focus on simple, minimal ingredients recipes use pantry things you probably already have on your home. With the present condition of the world, we all know important it’s to make the most from the food you’ve got available.
Because we know that everyone has different ingredients stocked in their pantries, here are some substitutions that you can use to make this recipe:
Oat-Flour: Not everybody has oat-flour in their own pantry, but the majority of people have rolled-oats. You are able to make your own oat flour by using both rolled and quick-oats by adding them into a blender and then grinding them to powdered kind.
Maple-Syrup: Personally I prefer to use maple-syrup,but you may use any liquid-sweetener that you prefer.
Chocolate-Chips: If you do not have dark-chocolate chips, you may substitute with your favourite chocolate bar then chop it.
Peanut-Butter: Personally I like peanut-butter or cashew inside this recipe, however you can substitute it with any nut or nut-butter you want.
If it comes to pantry-friendly recipes, this desserts are not as typical as savoury dishes. Because of this, we believed it would be helpful to give a method for this vegan, smooth, edible cookie dough.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Edible Cookie Dough Bites, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Bowls – Paleo + Whole30
- Vegan Stuffed Peppers
- Sweet Potato And Quinoa Chili
- Lentil Bolognese
- Chewy Vegan & Gluten-Free Cookies
Edible Cookie Dough Bites (Vegan Gluten-free)
- 1 cup oat flour*
- 1/4 cup maple-syrup or liquid-sweetener like you want
- 1 tsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt optional
- 1 tsp vanilla-extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegan chocolate-chips
- First, in a big bowl add-in nut or seed butter, water, maple-syrup, vanilla-extract and optional salt. Mix together until all is mixed.
- Then, insert oat-flour and mix till well mixed, then with clean hands “knead” the dough together to make sure it all blends through.**
- Next, add-in vegan chocolate-chips and mix with the cookie dough with your palms.
- with a small 1-tbsp sized cookie scooper***, scoop out some dough and then roll it into a ball. Continue till you’ve rolled out all the dough.
- Dig-in and enjoy!
- *In case if you’ve rolled-oats, you may use those to create your own oat flour. You just need to put 1 cup rolled-oats into a high-speed blender and blend until fine.
- **We’ve found that using your hands is essential. If the dough looks a bit too wet, you may add extra oat-flour till it reaches a cookie dough like consistency.
- ***Or you can use a regular tbsp or even just with your hands.
- You can store it in an airtight container for approximately 5 days, though these are best appreciated the day because they’ll dry out since they are left more time.
- If you do not have dark-chocolate chips, you may substitute with your favourite chocolate bar then chop it.
- If the seed- butter or nut which you’re employing is salted, bear this in mind prior to salting the dough. We’d add half of the quantity or 1/8 tsp.
- Personally I prefer to use maple-syrup,but you may use any liquid-sweetener that you prefer.