This yummy macaroni salad is really easy recipe with a few simple ingredients. This recipe is full of red-onions, bell-peppers, celery, herbs, and delicious creamy-dressing. It’s also the perfect side meal for your party.
Regardless of what you are making to your party, You need to have the perfect side meal when you are eating a succulent grilled steaks, hamburgers, and hot dogs, etc. Perhaps your loved ones or friends expect to see a classics recipes such as salad, as sometimes it is the most priceless summer cookout sides that a lot of people take quite seriously.
So this favorite macaroni-salad consists of tender macaroni, fresh-vegetables, fresh herbs, and the best is creamy dressing.
You may even save the leftovers in the refrigerator. When properly kept in an air-tight container in the refrigeratorit will last for 3-4 days.
I really prefer to make this macaroni-salad the night before, cause the ingredients have a more opportunity to mingle , mix, and marinate with one other. This pasta soaks up all the flavors and tastes more yumy after a few of hours you make it. Make sure that you keep it in refrigerated until you are ready to serve it.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Easy Macaroni Salad, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Southwestern Quinoa Salad
- Vegan Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal
- Classic Pasta Salad
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Lo Mein with Garlic Beef and Broccoli
- Tomato, Corn, & Peach Arugula Pasta Salad
Easy Macaroni Salad
- 1 lb uncooked macaroni-pasta
- 1 medium red bell-pepper
- 1/2 cup red-onion diced
- 1/4 cup green-onion diced
- 3 short celery ribs
- 1 tbsp fresh dill-weed minced
- 2 tbsp fresh-parsley minced
- 1/2 cup sour-cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp white wine-vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic-powder
- 1 tbsp Dijon-Mustard
- 1 tsp black-pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown-sugar
- 1 tsp salt more or less to taste
- First, cook pasta in salted-water according to box directions. When done, drain cooked-pasta. Set aside and let it cool till no longer scalding hot.
- At same times, while pasta is cooking. Cut all vegetables and herbs into diced.
- Then, whisk dressing-ingredients in a separate-bowl.
- Next, in a large mixing-bowl, put pasta veggies, and herbs then mix.
- Then, pour dressing into the bowl with pasta and mixed, until the dressing is evenly coated all together.
- Last, cover the bowl with plastic-wrap or put salad into your food-storage container with a lid and refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior you serve it.