So delicious, easy and quick. This Italian-Pasta Salad is only takes a few minutes to make, and it can be eaten directly or fridge it for later. Cucumber, black-olives, tomatoes, red-onion, feta-cheese and also tender rotini-pasta all coated with Italian-dressing. So fast, simple, and tasty!
Are You looking for an easy Italian-pasta salad recipe? Then you got it! I think I’ve discovered that the very best & simplest to make pasta noodles is to use bottled salad-dressing. It seems crazy and I understand some might totally disagree about it because it is not “home made recipe” but let me say that it actually makes a pasta salad super yummy and easy to make.
And, Keep in your mind! Do not make this recipe a day before, cause it will make the pasta salad dry-out since it stays in the refrigerator for a long time. Whenever you’re ready to serve or are eati the leftovers, then you just need to give the salad a great stir and then add 1 or 2 tbsp those dressing to moisten pasta again.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Italian Pasta Salad, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Lo Mein with Garlic Beef and Broccoli
- Tomato, Corn, & Peach Arugula Pasta Salad
- Blackened Shrimp Avocado Burrito Bowls
- Korean Ground Beef and Veggies
- Skinny Chicken Mac and Cheese
Easy Italian Pasta Salad
- 1/2 – 1 cup Italian-salad dressing
- 1 box tricolor rotini-pasta 12 oz
- 1 cup feta-cheese crumbled
- 1 can sliced black-olives (2.25 oz) drained
- 1 cup halved grape-tomatoes or cherry-tomatoes or both
- 1/4 cup red-onion finely diced
- 1 cucumber chopped, peeled and seeded
- First, don’t forget to add 1-2 tsp salt your own pasta water then cook pasta according to box-directions. When pasta is coocked, drain it and run cold water on it so that the noodles can cool quickly.
- Next,mix cooked-pasta with red-onion, cucumber, olives, tomatoes, feta-cheese, and olives.
- Then, pour Italian dressing on it and stir together until all coated as well.
- It can be eaten directly or fridge it for a couple hours prior to serving.