Crispy sesame-tofu with zucchini-noodles would be your great healthful and vegetarian meal preparation that’s low carb, vegan and also gluten-free. All these meal prep lunches are served with crispy sesame-tofu on a bed of zucchini-noodles plus a tasty peanut sauce to accompany your day!
In fact, I am prepared to handle anything with those superb yummy and crispy sesame-tofu using zucchini-noodle meal prep lunches.
I made these last week and the week earlier and I am still making them. I know how that sounds. I can almost hear you say “you need a normal life!!” However, these are so great, I actually can not stop. And I feel healthy and light and there are no post lunch nap times.
Since that is my main problem in existence. The way to work at home rather than fall asleep as soon a slunch strikes my stomach. I have tried coffee, tea, getting up and walking about but it’s not working. Except a light, wholesome lunch. So long as I do not feel super complete and heavy after a dinner meal, then I’m all set to power on.
And that is why those crunchy-sesame tofu match with zucchini-noodle meal prep lunches are all really quite wonderful.
I love this recipes such as those which only requires a little effort.
You can start make a zippy peanut butter sesame sauce that’s was so great I have permanent space set aside for put in the fridge right now.
two ways to eat crispy sesame tofu with zucchini noodle meal prep lunches
• It is possible to either consume these cold food just like a salad. I essentially toss everything into the sauce and eat it directly from the fridge, This way the zucchini noodles remain crispy and its good for afternoon.
• Or you may pour the sauce over the tofu and put into the microwave the meal before you eat. Toss everything and it is a tasty hot meal. The zucchini noodles do leave a little water once you microwave, and if you throw everything together, it will get a bit soupy but nevertheless remains crunchy and amazing.
These foods remain good in the refrigerator for five days. I like to enjoy the sauce separately so the noodles remain crispy and fresh till you’re ready to consume. The salts from the sauce will create the noodles abandon water so better to keep it separately.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this crispy sesame tofu with zucchini noodles, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Vegan Eggplant Butternut Squash Curry
- Kale Falafel
- Vegan Wild Rice Soup With Jackfruit
- Vegan Kidney Bean One Pot Pasta
- Nut-Free Vegan Creamy Pasta With Butter Beans
crispy sesame tofu with zucchini noodles
- 1/4 cup Low sodium Soy-Sauce
- 1/2 cup Peanut-butter
- 2 –3 Garlic roughly-chopped
- 1 Fresh-ginger peeled and roughly-chopped
- 2 tbsp Sesame-oil
- 1 tsp Chili-flakes
- 2 tbsp Maple-Syrup
- 1/4 cup Rice-vinegar
- 12 oz Tofu cut into small-pieces
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Zucchinis cut spiralized
- First, You need to make the Sauce. In a blender or food processor, add all of the ingredients for the sauce together with a dash of water and mix until smooth.
- next, put aside 1/4 cup sauce and then devide the remainder in the miniature sauce containers. You may be left with a bit additional sauce that you’ll be able to book for after — it works well as a salad dressing!
- then, cook the crispy-tofu! Heat oil in a pan and then add the tofu. The moment the tofu color is a really light brown, then add 1/4 cup sauce into the pan and toss the.
- Cook everything on low heat. In certain moment, the sauce will begin to evaporate and gradually it will begin turning to gold brown and sticking to the pan and tofu. All matters will get crispy and you eventually you’re going to be left with crispy browned pieces of tofu in the pan.
- to arrange the meal prep containers, divide zucchini noodles at the containers. Divide the tofu among the container and set the miniature sauce containers on a single side. Put the lid and put in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
You can add sesame-seeds and Green-onions for topping