This recipe is made out of a tri-color rotini. And it’s full of veggies and cheeses and also coated in scratch-made vinaigrette. This Classic Pasta Salad is perfect big batch food for crowd people.
This recipe is included in classic picnic recipe. That’s will complement your barbecue party with a big-batch of pasta salad that’s large enough for a crowd people. I’m believe that You will love this recipe because it’s made from scratch, quick, and easy. That’s enough for 24 people to eat.
This salad is filled with rotini-pasta, parmesan, pepperoni, olives, red-onions, mozzarella, cherry-tomatoes, and green bell-peppers. Then it tossed into a homemade-dressing with Italian-seasoning.
If you don’t have or don’t want to add some ingredients, you can be ommited or susbtitute with similar ingredients. Remember! More ingredients you waste, the more flavor will be lost to your pasta salad!
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Classic Pasta Salad, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Lo Mein with Garlic Beef and Broccoli
- Tomato, Corn, & Peach Arugula Pasta Salad
- Blackened Shrimp Avocado Burrito Bowls
- Korean Ground Beef and Veggies
Classic Pasta Salad
- 24 oz tri-color rotini pasta uncooked
- 12 oz pepperoni sliced
- 1 cup parmesan-cheese grated
- 16 oz mozzarella-cheese cubed
- 1 cup cherry-tomatoes halved or your desire
- 1/2 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 red-Onion diced
- 2 tbsp Italian-seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups olive-oil
- 1 green bell-pepper diced
- 8 oz olives sliced
- 1/2 tsp red-pepper flakes
- 2 tsp garlic-powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- First, cook pasta according the package-directions to get al dente pasta. When cooked, drain and rinse with cold-water until pasta to room-temprature. Thenput aside into a large-bowl.
- Next, add pepperoni, cherry tomatoes, onion, parmesan, bell pepper, mozzarella, and olives into a bowl, and put aside.
- In another bowl, then add olive-oil, italian-seasoning, red-pepper flakes, vinegar, garlic-powder, salt, and pepper, and stir to mixed.
- Then, pour vinaigrette over pasta-salad, then toss until all coated. Let the salad chill into refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.