This Cinnamon-Roll Cheesecake Cookies that taste is same from a bakery, but this recipe only need couple of ingredients and come together with super easily!
When I made these recipe, then I serve it to my family, and they tried one and you know! They love that Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Cookies. Not only like but actually enjoyed them! Therefore I felt like a superb chef. They are quite simple and easy to make.
Formerly I was not certain if the tastes of Cinnamon-Roll and Cheesecake (a pudding flavor) would mesh nicely, but they turned out are super excellent. Particularly with the white-chocolate.
You haven’t put pudding mix on your baked, So run out into the store and purchase a box. You only use dry-mixture and it makes everything change, that much more moist and yummy.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Cinnamon-Roll Cheesecake Cookies, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Green Enchiladas Chicken Soup
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies without Bake
- Vegan Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal
- Classic Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Cookies
- 1 box Cheesecake Flavor Pudding mixture just take the dry mix
- 1 17.5 oz package sugar-cookie mix plus the ingredients to make the cookies
- 1 cup white-chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp brown-sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- First, preheat your oven in accordance with the instructions on the cookie mixture.
- Then, blend all your ingredients. And make 1 inch sized ball from this cookie mixture and give space 2 inches distance on parchment-paper or silicone-mat.
- Next, bake in oven accordance with the directions on the cookie-bundle or until the cookies start to turn gold at the edges. My biscuits took approximately for 15 minutes.
- When done, serve and enjoy it.