It’s not necessary to heat-up the oven to get these healthful Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies with oats and naturally sweetened with maple syrup! They’re easy, quick and super yummy!
With heaps of peanut butter left over from tinkering with these Peanut Butter Cookies, I decided to use the remaining of peanut butter with very well. And finally my efforts were not in vain! these no-bake cookies with pwith peanut butter, chocolate and oats was being perfect!
Initially I was not too convinced, however after a couple of trials and errors, I have to say that these no-bake cookies turned out to be pretty and amazing. It have been a hit to my family. Healthy and easy to make in about 15 minutes, and always taste so yummy!
It can stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Or you can stored in a freezer-friendly containers or baggies in a freezer for up to 2 months. Remember to let the cookies thaw first before you eat that.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies without Bake, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Vegan Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal
- Classic Pasta Salad
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Lo Mein with Garlic Beef and Broccoli
- Tomato, Corn, & Peach Arugula Pasta Salad
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies without Bake
- scooper, for scooping
- 1/3 cup pure maple-syrup*
- 1 – 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups old fashioned-oats quick oats is fine too
- 1/2 cup peanut-butter almond-butter works too
- 3 tbsp cacao-cocoa or dutch-cocao
- 1/4 cup almond-milk
- 1/4 cup coconut-oil
- First, heat cacao-powder, peanut-butter, coconut-oil, almond-milk, vanilla and maple-syrup on low-heat, stirring constantly until warm and start thicken.
- Next, remove from heat then add-in oats and mix well to coat.
- Put 2 rounded tbsp of the mixture on a cookies-sheet lined with Silpat or parchment-paper.
- Shape them well and slightly flatten the top it if you preffer, but it doesn’t matter if you don’t want.
- Next, put the cookies-sheet into fridge to be cold. You can take and enjoy it after 30 minutes, but they are really ready to eat after 6 hours in refrigerator.