Chicken Fajitas Bake is an easy and super tasty Mexican recipe. It’s full of all favourite classic fajitas tastes, but in a yummy casserole. Make in 1 pan from stovetop to oven. This recipe is the best keto, healthful and low carb meal for the family.
With low-carb veggies and healthful fats, this recipe is a fantastic alternative if you’re following a ketogenic diet. If You want, You’re able to increase a healthy fat content by cooking with olive oil or adding avocado. You could also substitute chicken thighs for chicken breasts.
The best thing about this recipe is it is totally adaptable to your day’s nutritional needs. If you’re over in your own protein of this day you’re able to reduce the total amount of chicken on your recipe if you’re over on your carbohydrate, then you can use less onion.
The very best things about this casserole was It is possible to divide out and freeze in airtight containers for up to 3 months. Thaw before reheating.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Chicken Fajitas Casserole Bake, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Roasted Red-Pepper Sauce
- Roast Beef Roll Ups
- Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
- Broccoli salad with Bacon and Cheedar
- Edible Cookie Dough Bites
- Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Bowls – Paleo + Whole30
Chicken Fajitas Casserole Bake (Low Carb and Keto)
- 6 boneless-skinless chicken thighs or breasts cut into 1″ to 2″ pieces
- 1 packet taco-seasoning fajita seasoning is also fine
- 4 bell-peppers sliced,you can vary the colors to make it looks attractive
- 4 oz cream-cheese softened
- 1 small-onion sliced
- 2 cups cheddar-cheese grated
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- 1 cup sour-cream
- optional: garnish with avocado or guacamole sour-cream, salsa*
- First, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Then, over moderate heat. Saute chicken in olive-oil until chicken is cooked. Then, remove from skillet and put aside.
- Next, add peppers and onions, saute until tender.
- After it, add chicken back to the pan and stir in sour-cream, taco-seasoning, and cream-cheese then, mix well.
- Then, sprinkle with cheese and bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes or till cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Finally, serve and enjoy it.
- If you do not have an oven proof skillet, you can simply cook chicken, peppers, and onion based on the recipe. Then, mix in the cream-cheese and sour-cream. Put the mixture to a casserole-dish and top with cheese then bake.
- This recipe is really perfect if topped with guacamole, sour cream, avocado, or salsa.
*For spicy lovers you can add hot-sauce.