wow… These chewy gluten-free vegan cookies can impress everyone! It’s soft with a perfect quantity of sweetness and melt in your mouth. Want a supreme deliciousness? Serve it with a scoop of dairy-free ice-cream.
Gluten-free and vegan baking is frequently a bit more challenging than baking using a normal ingredients. I have had experiments before cookies turned out either too soggy, incapable of remaining together, too difficult, etc..
But this formula is one of my favourites. If you are prefer your cookies on the chewier/stickier sides, you will like this one. nd you know! it just take around 20 minutes to make thid recipe.
They are amazingly soft and flavor their very best fresh from the oven or reheated in the microwave. Seriously, you will feel as though you’re eating bakery-cookies and impress everyone, irrespective of their dietary preferences!
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Chewy Vegan & Gluten-Free Cookies, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Miso Glazed Mushrooms
- Easy Vegan Pad Thai
- Vegan Eggplant Butternut Squash Curry
- Kale Falafel
- Vegan Wild Rice Soup With Jackfruit
Chewy Vegan & Gluten-Free Cookies
- Mixing-bowl x 2
- Conventional oven
- 1/2 tsp baking-powder
- 1 cup brown-rice flour
- 1 cup coconut-sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking-soda
- 1/2 cup buckwheat-flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp apple-cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla-extract
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1 flax-egg 1 tbsp flax seeds + 2 tbsp water, set aside left 10 minutes
- 8 large vegan-chocolate buttons or 1/3 cup vegan-chocolate chips
- First, preheat the oven to 180°C or to 350°F.
- Then, mixed all the dry-ingredients into a large mixing-bowl such as: buckwheat-flour, baking-powder, baking-soda, brown-rice flour, and coconut-sugar.
- Next, in another mixing-bowl, mixed all the wet-ingredients such as: flax-egg, apple-cider vinegar, coconut-oil, and vanilla-extract.
- Next, add mixture of wet-ingredients into the dry-ingredients and blend it together until a a crumbly-mixture forms.
- After that, insert the plant-based milk and keep mixing to form a dough. Using your hands if it necessary.
- next, using around 2 tbsp of dough per cookie, then roll the dough into balls and press them down slightly on a baking-tray lined with parchment-paper.
- Bake it in oven for approximately 10 to 12 minutes until the cookies golden brown.
- When done, let it cool for about 5 to 10 minutes prior to ingestion. Enjoy it.