This Cajun Sweet Potato Rice Bowl is obviously gluten-free, vegan and super simple to create. It is filled with flavors and delicious each time together with add ons for your liking. I really like them since they’re fantastic for meal-prep.
What is Rice Bowl?
An rice bowl is a very flexible. You can add what you enjoy, regardless of what diet course you follow along. It is Your Choice. The center is a base of rice, from there you can add potatoes, veggies, pasta or anything what you like.
If you are not a vegan, vegetarian, or dairy-free you may add fish, meat, leftovers, cheese and top with any sauce you want. That is the way to produce a rice bowl simple and economically without missing aesthetic and taste.
What is Cajun Seasoning?
It is an wonderful spice combination frequently utilized in southwest dishes, which adds a great deal of flavor. A mixture of onion, garlic, oregano, salt and paprika.
For a little more warmth, you may add chili powder or red pepper flakes. I got at a local shop, but in the event that you can not locate a cajun seasoning that has the correct amount of spice and warmth, consider creating your own.
Be even more Enthusiastic and ready with This Particular Cajun Sweet Potato Rice Bowl That is:
- Easy as it gets, flexsible, tasty and flavour in the very best manner, hearty, filling, healthy, perfectly seasoned from the top to the bottom.
- Addictive, feeding your eyes look at the beauty. It is bowl food all about and seriously for everybody who gets into great and only mouthwatering food.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Cajun Sweet Potato Rice Bowl Recipe, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Sweet Potato And Quinoa Chili
- Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry
- Edible Cookie Dough Bites
- Chewy Vegan & Gluten-Free Cookies
- Lentil Bolognese
Cajun Sweet Potato Rice Bowl
- 2 tbsp cajun-seasoning
- 2 sweet-potatoes
- 1 ½ cups rice, uncooked
- 1 batch black-beans from Mexican-Fiesta Cauliflower-Rice
- 2 tbsp olive-oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Optional Add ons
- 2 bell-peppers chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- tahini-sauce for serving: ⅓ cup tahini, 1 tbsp garlic-powder, 1 lemon-juiced, ⅛ cup or more water to thin.
- Cook rice according the instructions.
- On a baking-sheet ready with parchment-paper, then combine the sweet-potato cubes with olive-oil, cajun-seasoning. Season with pepper and salt. Bake about 20minutes in 415°F.
- Preparing the black-beans in the Mexican-Fiesta Cauliflower-Rice. In a small-skillet, warm oil, minced garlic, add optional onions and bell-pepper. Then add drained canned black-beans, put aside and keep warm.
- Assemble the bowl. Begin with rice, followed by sweet-potatoes, beans and optional avocado-cubes and also a fantastic number of tahini and spicy or BBQ sauce.