This recipe is keto-friendly and low-carb. This recipe is packed with taste from bacon-bites, red-onions, chopped-almonds, cheddar, along with an easy 3 ingredient dressing. It is easy and super perfect for your weeknight-dinners.
If you want to enjoy on its own, it’s also possible to enjoy broccoli salad with bacon for a side dish. And, it is perfect for potlucks being that it is possible to make it beforehand.
You can put broccoli salad in the fridge and it will last for 3 till 4 days. Remember!! The bacon will start to become soggy because it soaks up the dressing. If you wanna making the salad in advance, add the crumbled-bacon when you’re ready to serve it. This will make sure that the bacon remains crunchy.
I use fresh broccoli so the broccoli stays crisp. It’s absolutely fine to eat broccoli raw in a salad. Actually, raw broccoli contains more nutrients than cooked-broccoli therefore that it’s very healthy. And, The salad dressing will moisturize the broccoli only a tiny bit while still rendering it crispy.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Broccoli salad with Bacon and Cheedar, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Edible Cookie Dough Bites
- Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Bowls – Paleo + Whole30
- Vegan Stuffed Peppers
- Sweet Potato And Quinoa Chili
- Lentil Bolognese
Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cheedar
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets about 2 crowns
- 1 cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup red-onion chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds sliced
- 1 cup cheddar
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup sweetener I used Swerve
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white-vinegar
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- First, add-in broccoli, almonds, cheddar, bacon, and onion into a large mixing-bowl.
- Then, In another small-bowl, mix together vinegar, mayonnaise, Swerve, salt, and pepper.
- Then, add mayonnaise salad dressing-mixture into the broccoli salad and toss to blend. Make certain the entire salad is evenly coated.
- Last, refrigerate the salad for 1 hour and then serve and enjoy it.