Healthy, yummy, and flavorful Black Bean and Corn Salad! It is an simple salad jam packed with healthy black beans, fresh veggies such as corn, Avocado and paprika, it is all tossed with a brilliant cilantro-lime dressing. A tasty Mexican style salad everybody will crave
Colorful, easy to make,satisfying on the texture, and also a side dish that you could always feel good about eating! This black-bean and corn salad recipe never disappoints! It matches exceptionally well with chicken and fish and it is a fantastic way to consume a lot of veggies simultaneously – to help fulfill intake of veggies daily!
Obviously it is such a refreshing dinner dish but in addition, it produces a delicious principal dish when lunch, you can serve it on quinoa or rice to make it more heartier.
Additionally, it makes a fantastic chip dip if you would like to serve it as a party snack. Or serve as a topping over tacos. A great deal of choices here.
How Long Does it Keep?
This salad is served soon after preparing since because it’s has tomato and avocado in it. Or It’s possible to make it 1 or 2 days beforehand then simply add the avocado and tomatoes once ready to serve.
What Serving suggestions to Serve with Black Bean and Corn Salad:
• Salmon,or other fish like salmon or shrimp
• Rice (Brown, White or coconut-rice) or quinoa
• Grilled flank steak
• Chicken breasts or thighs (broiled or pan-seared)
This is merely one of those must have recipes! So great in lots of ways!
Tips and Possible Variations:
• Chop everything to small for uniformity (to get a much better look and taste distribution).
• For additional taste use a grilled ear of corn on the cob (grille with no husks to char slightly ), or pan-sear.
• Grill paprika to get charred taste. Or char over the flame of a gas burner then let steam in a bag, peel first the blackened skin away prior to chopping.
• You may also try with another kind of bean such as kidney-beans or garbanzo-beans.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Black Bean and Corn Salad, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Mermaid Crunch Thai Salad
- Cajun Sweet Potato Rice Bowl
- Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice
- Easy Vegan Pad Thai
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
Black Bean and Corn Salad
- 1 cup Orange-paprika seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup Red-onion cut diced then rinsed and drained
- 1 Jalapeno seeded and minced (optional)
- 14.5 oz Black-beans rinsed and drained well
- 1 cup Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Medium Avocado fairly-firm but ripe, diced
- 1 cup Corn fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1/4 tsp chili-powder
- black pepper freshly ground
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime-juice
- 1 Garlic minced (1 tsp)
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/3 cup Fresh-cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground-cumin
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl, season with pepper and salt to taste. Chill till ready to use.
- Add black-beans, tomatoes, corn, paprika, red-onion, avocado and jalapeno into a big bowl.
- Then, pour the dressing over and toss gently to coat salad with the dressing.
- Last, you can served it straight away.