Bright, flavorful and yummy avocado, strawberry, mango salsa for adding to salads or dipping chips, tacos, chicken or maybe fish! This fresh take on fruit salsa has a creaminess from avocado, bit of sweetness out of fresh strawberries and mango, and a kick of spicy from jalapeño. And it just takes 15 minutes to make and is perfect for parties.
If you have never make a fruit salsa, you are in for a real treat. It is savory anf sweet all in precisely the same time and it is the perfect time to surprise everyone. Time to get everybody introduced into my avocado strawberry mangop salsa. It is fantastic and easy! And it’s perfect with pita chips or on top of chicken or salmon.
This strawberry-mango salsa recipe is refreshing, amazing, and a bit of spicy from a pinch of jalapeño. But, if you won’t it. Don’t hesitate to make this without jalapeños. Take it easy!
How to store the leftover!
you have any leftover?don’t worry! keep it in an airtight-container in the refrigerator and it will last for up to 3 days.
• Use avocado and fruits which aren’t overly ripe. It will make the salsa stay fresh and keep it from getting too mushy.
• Dice your own fruit into equal-sized bits, i suggest into small so it will fit in every bite.
• Dice jalapeño and red-onion into more smaller in order that their tastes are not overpowering.
• Don’t forget to add a squeeze of lime-juice! It will aid the avocado stay fresh and prevent browning.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Avocado Strawberry Mango Salsa, don’t forget to give me star rate or comment below. Thanks!
Maybe you like this other Delicious Recipe:
- Asian Noodle Salad
- Easy Vegan Butter Chicken (Butter Chickpeas)
- White Beans With Mushrooms And Marinara
- Vegan Curry Soup With Tofu
- Easy Vegan Mushroom Stew
Avocado Strawberry Mango Salsa
- 1 cup diced ripe mango (from 2 large-mangoes)
- 1 avocado cut into diced
- 1 cup diced strawberries (a little more than a half pound of strawberries)
- 2 tbsp red-onion finely diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 tsp salt or plus more to taste
- 2-3 tbsp cilantro diced
- 1 small-lime juiced
- Multigrain pita chips or use chicken, salmon, fish tacos, shrimp for serving/dipping.
- First, put all the ingredients into a medium-bowl then stir until mixed as well.
- Next, garnish with extra cilantro.
- FInally, serve it with pita chips for a dipping.
- enjoy it